The book makes the man
If I were to describe myself by the books that I read, I’d say 5% of the time I’m sluggishly flipping through the pages of Dale Carnegie’s “How to Win Friends and Influence People” and the remaining 95%, I would be digging with much gusto and taking everything to heart Sun Tzu’s “The Art of War”. – 名前がない男の人
The quickest way to parallel universes
Contrary to popular belief, the way towards parallel universes depends neither on the advancement of science nor by reincarnation and all that. If we want to experience a different world or a different reality, all we have to do is to change our everyday choices. 名前がない男の人
I burned my diary
I burned my diary in which the flame gobbled greedily Twas a delight watching it on fire with a devil’s grin and maniacal desire it’s worth every hurt and every pain watching them die but not in vain Previous desires irreverent thoughts so are bittersweet ones I’ve forgotten most All turned to ashes leaving a scent sweet as incense an offering to the Muse that I frequently abused…
The Paranormal Case of the Vanishing Water In An Open Water Container
Truly it was strange and a bit freaky, it seemed “out of this world”. The water level was up to the red line, initially. The faucet where the hose was attached was left open after the vexatious daily water interruption. After leaving it there for quite some time, my lady…
I Will Compose Melancholic Tunes
I will compose melancholic tunes that’s guaranteed to conjure the gloom and the depression welcomed back home I’d listen intently with eyes closed and heart and mind open and long for that part of me who left before I was born and wandered in it’s own leisure strutting into the woods in the midst of the storm into the wilderness in…
Touch not my diary!
Touch not my diary and leave my thoughts alone! For you are not permitted to peer inside my thoughts made tangible through scribbles and notes. You are not permitted inside my sanctuary and neither are you allowed of the vileness of my world and the sanctity of my core. You…
Don’t Throw Shades, Cast Them!
Don’t be bothered when people are throwing shade at you. As long as you’re not hurting or maligning anyone, just let them be. The best you can do is to collect all of those shades thrown at you and pile ’em up as you continuously work on yourself, until you’ve become better and grown enough that you didn’t realize you’ve already casted a shadow on them. – 名前がない男の人
“The opposite of love is not hate, it’s apathy.” — Elie Wiesel
Let us be careful that we don’t drive the ones we love to the point of no return. That, is when they no longer give a damn. We may drive them to fits of laughter in one instance and then swing to the other extreme end of sorrow/rage. If they are still right beside us after all of those roller coaster rides, we are damn sure lucky sons of bitches. But when we drive them across their Rubicons, to the point that they are already numb and they no longer give a shit even if we pour in everything we’ve got ’til kingdom come just to get them back, then we’ll know that THAT right there is the turning point.